OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZOMG I KNOW YOU

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamers
Admin
Jamers

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-07-13

ZOMG I KNOW YOU Empty
PostSubject: ZOMG I KNOW YOU   ZOMG I KNOW YOU Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:18 pm

Some of you will know me from the last forum.. Some of you won't.

If you don't, well basically...
(prepare yourselves from an AMAZING copy and paste from my MySpace profile..)

Hi, I'm Jamers, and I've been theomanic since I was two. That's all anyone REALLY needs to know, really.

Got it? Good, so let's review;
I'm Jamers, I'm 18 and I draw. I don't drink because I can be AMAZING without the aid of alcohol. More amazing than you'll ever be.

When I'm not drawing, you can usually find me on online games like TFC, Guild Wars and sometimes even CS:S. Sometimes while playing online games, I record stuff too (mainly using Fraps). Eg, Halo bugs.. GMod machines.. Etceteraaaa.. I then put these videos on YouTube. There is a link to my account in the "My Website" section below this. My YouTube account also has a couple of One Piece clips and a video of Alan Cram teaching us with rap.

Right now, I'm waiting on the results of my A Levels, and am hoping on B, C, C (minimum) so that I can go and study Molecular Biology in Bangor Uni. I am SUCH a party animal..

Music wise, my preferred choice is Ska, Punk and "WHITE GUY REGGAE" as someone has put for me, although I really listen to anything and everything.

I don't watch a lot of TV really, but I do watch One Piece religiously. ZOMG don't mess with the anime nerd boy!

I have few friends who don't really know much about me. One of them still thinks I'm in her English class after 10 years of me NOT being in her English class.. EVER, while others sign up to MySpace as creepy old men in order to look at girls. Very Happy

There isn't much else to know.
I'm 6'1"/6'2", despite what other people have estimated.
I am GINGER (RIFK).
I am a bit of a bastard about spelling with new people and yet I am terrible at spelling with people I know.
I have a driving license but I don't drive (which infuriates someone to a HIGH DEGREE).
I have a thing about finishing sentences with two (not three) full stops.
And last, but not least (HOW CLICHÉ BLOL)
I have actually spent time writing a proper ABOUT ME section.

Oh yeah, I maintain a website. Check it out, it's "FREAKING AWESOME". My main focus is a series called "New Thang" which I try to update twice weekly, although I have been falling behind recently. You can see the latest one (provided there is only one in the latest update) below, which is also provided with a link to my website and a link to my YouTube channel (which is mentioned above).

If you see a doodle on my website that you like, and would possibly enjoy on a tshirt, please tell me which one you like as I'm currently thinking about starting to sell, but only have one idea so far.

My Website:

Last edited by on Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamers-random.co.uk
Brawley
Cooltrainer

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2007-07-11

ZOMG I KNOW YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMG I KNOW YOU   ZOMG I KNOW YOU Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:06 am

That was a lot, anyways Hi.
Back to top Go down
Edwin
Pokemaniac
Edwin

Number of posts : 252

ZOMG I KNOW YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMG I KNOW YOU   ZOMG I KNOW YOU Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:20 am

hello jamers have a good time on the site. nice website xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/datniggaedwin
Shuckle King
Dragon Tamer
Shuckle King

Number of posts : 429

ZOMG I KNOW YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMG I KNOW YOU   ZOMG I KNOW YOU Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 1:21 am

welcome to the forums, read the rules and have fun. king
Back to top Go down
Jamers
Admin
Jamers

ZOMG I KNOW YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMG I KNOW YOU   ZOMG I KNOW YOU Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 9:31 pm

Pfft.. Telling me to read the rules. Rolling Eyes

(I was an admin on the old forum Wink )
Back to top Go down
Shuckle King
Dragon Tamer
Shuckle King

ZOMG I KNOW YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMG I KNOW YOU   ZOMG I KNOW YOU Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 9:58 pm

sorry, didn't know. king
Back to top Go down
Jamers
Admin
Jamers

ZOMG I KNOW YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMG I KNOW YOU   ZOMG I KNOW YOU Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 12:06 am

By the way, if you happened to like my drawings the one in the top post is updated every Monday (sometimes Wednesday instead) and Friday.

Just thought I'd tell you in case you can't be bothered to visit my website and didn't notice. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bug Maniac Marc
Admin
Bug Maniac Marc

Number of posts : 219

ZOMG I KNOW YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMG I KNOW YOU   ZOMG I KNOW YOU Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:18 am

haha yes, your drawings on your site always provide a good laugh...
haha
Back to top Go down
https://viridianforestgym.forumotion.com
Shuckle King
Dragon Tamer
Shuckle King

ZOMG I KNOW YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMG I KNOW YOU   ZOMG I KNOW YOU Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 6:43 am

yeah there cool.
Back to top Go down
Jamers
Admin
Jamers

ZOMG I KNOW YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMG I KNOW YOU   ZOMG I KNOW YOU Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:01 pm

As we're re-introducing ourselves to the new site, I just thought I'd bump my old intro. Razz

Just a slight change to the info, though;
I'm no longer waiting on my results. I got BBC (Human Biology, Computing and Physics respectively) and have finished my first semester of Molecular Biology in Uni as of yesterday. Finals in January. >.<

(Also, if you do like my website, don't expect many updates over the Christmas period. Need to do lots of revision and stuff..)
Back to top Go down
Bug Maniac Marc
Admin
Bug Maniac Marc

Number of posts : 219

ZOMG I KNOW YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMG I KNOW YOU   ZOMG I KNOW YOU Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:52 am

finals soon then eh?
good luck
Back to top Go down
https://viridianforestgym.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

ZOMG I KNOW YOU Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMG I KNOW YOU   ZOMG I KNOW YOU Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMG I KNOW YOU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG :: Headline :: Introductions-