OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?

Go down 
+2
BEACH
Jamnt0ast
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamnt0ast
1i/7ii/3iii
Jamnt0ast

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-10

What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Empty
PostSubject: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 11:02 am

Hello, here you may post what your favorite Nintendo game is and why you like it so much.

My favorite Nintendo game is Super Smash Bros. Melee. I love this game so much because all of the advanced techniques are basicly glitches and there are infinite levels of skill that can be associated with the game. There is not a point in which you are the best that the game will allow.
Back to top Go down
BEACH
Admin
BEACH

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:16 pm

I don't like glitches. I hope Brawl is alot more like Smash64, and less like Melee. Best Nintendo game? The Pokemon chromatic versions. Or Ocarina of Time.
Back to top Go down
Bug Maniac Marc
Admin
Bug Maniac Marc

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:37 pm

pokemon blue
nuff said
Back to top Go down
https://viridianforestgym.forumotion.com
Gaara_of_the_funk

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:53 pm

My favorite nintendo game is super mario bros 3 becausd its awesome and for the NES!
Back to top Go down
Bug Maniac Marc
Admin
Bug Maniac Marc

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 8:57 pm

good choice...
it's one of the best mario games
Back to top Go down
Gaara_of_the_funk

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 9:00 pm

i do love that rectangle for a controller
Back to top Go down
Jamnt0ast
1i/7ii/3iii
Jamnt0ast

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:08 am

Aah yes, the rectangle. i have two of them above my window displaying how cool they are. Mario bros 3. that is in my top 10, thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Bug Maniac Marc
Admin
Bug Maniac Marc

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:47 am

you both like the rectangle nes controller, but both use
the wiimote sqwishy cover things... which take away it's rectangularness
why?
Back to top Go down
Jamnt0ast
1i/7ii/3iii
Jamnt0ast

PostSubject: About that.....   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 4:56 am

I took off the squishy things 3 days after i recieved them because of the fatty bulge in the front that makes it look retarded and feel worse. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jamnt0ast
1i/7ii/3iii
Jamnt0ast

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 2:10 am

Thats what she said? No? Okay then......
Back to top Go down
ZAR@
Jr. Trainer
ZAR@

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 9:49 am

My favorite Nintendo game would definitely have to be Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. This is one of the most epic games I have ever played and some of the most beautiful music. My second favorite would have to be Super Mario Galaxy. Although the music is more epic that LoZOoT I personally dislike some of the gamplay and game mechanics. Actually I dislike most of them. I only play it for the most epic music ever put in a video game. Does anyone know if they made a soundtrack for it??? And the Nintendo provided Wii Remote Covers really do suck. They look like crap and feel even worse. I got mine and never actually put them on. One look at them was more than enough for me. They just sit on a shelf and rot now. lol!
The NES did have the second best controller. My favorite controller is the N64 controller.
Back to top Go down
Jamers
Admin
Jamers

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:24 pm

Yeah, I hate the silicone jackets, but when one of my friends comes around, he always seems to end up with the Wiimote with one on.

It's just a coincidence.. honest.. Wink

I am so scared of him smashing in my monitor, though. He almost punched the screen during boxing on Wii Sports..
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamers-random.co.uk
Jamnt0ast
1i/7ii/3iii
Jamnt0ast

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:18 am

Ooh... smashed TV what a scary thought Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jamers
Admin
Jamers

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:00 pm

Well, I am a student, so I can't really afford a replacement 22" LCD monitor for my PC and Wii, can I? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamers-random.co.uk
Jamnt0ast
1i/7ii/3iii
Jamnt0ast

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:45 pm

Prolly not. I couldnt either. Then again... i would get a larger TV because thats the kind of guy i am. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZAR@
Jr. Trainer
ZAR@

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:45 am

I agree with t0ast. While I can afford to replace my 42" Olevia LCD I really would rather not have to, but I would get a larger television. And a smashed tv is and extremely scary thought!!! Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Bug Maniac Marc
Admin
Bug Maniac Marc

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:45 am

oh, is this like a, who has bigger tv screen or something?
hahaa

and yeah, n64 controller is my fav too
Back to top Go down
ZAR@
Jr. Trainer
ZAR@

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:48 am

Nah, it isn't a bigger tv contest I was just saying the size of my tv. Also YAY Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation I almost never find anyone else who loves N64 controller. YAY Exclamation Exclamation Laughing sunny lol! lol! Meowth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?   What is YOUR favorite nintendo game? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is YOUR favorite nintendo game?
Page 1 of 1