OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Two deconfirmations in one day? ouch

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bug Maniac Marc
Admin
Bug Maniac Marc

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Two deconfirmations in one day? ouch Empty
PostSubject: Two deconfirmations in one day? ouch   Two deconfirmations in one day? ouch Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 5:13 am

Sakurai gave us two jabs in the stomach today, as starfy and waluigi were both deconfirmed as PC's...
their fanboys wallow on this sad day....

what were your guyses opinions on this update?
Back to top Go down
https://viridianforestgym.forumotion.com
Jamers
Admin
Jamers

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Two deconfirmations in one day? ouch   Two deconfirmations in one day? ouch Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 9:11 pm

Unfortunately, it was clear from the start that Waluigi was not going to be playable. If he was he would have been announced along side Wario at the start.

To be honest, the player list of Brawl is looking to be very disappointing. I mean, just look at the characters you start off with..

Two deconfirmations in one day? ouch Wi-fi04_071207d-l

Oh wait.. What? No Kirby to start off with? Are you seriously starting the game without one of the four poster boys? What. The. F***?!

And I can pretty much guarantee there won't be more than 30 characters, as melee had 26, and I can't see Nintendo putting effort into making a more diverse game. 23 have been announced so far, which doesn't leave very many 'surprise characters'. (Lucario is pretty much definate..)

Let's just hope Game&Watch doesn't return.. >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamers-random.co.uk
Bug Maniac Marc
Admin
Bug Maniac Marc

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Two deconfirmations in one day? ouch   Two deconfirmations in one day? ouch Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:51 am

Well, i'm not sure that is the starting roster, seems like they just used the E for All demo roster. If that was the roster, i'm sure he would have unblurred the names update, as he did with snapshots after "submit" was confirmed... and plus, it's very weird to have meta knight a starter, and no kirby, as you said.

and seeing the icon theory puts GandW in a pretty good place, unless he's just messing with us (the number theory, not the failed name theory)
Back to top Go down
https://viridianforestgym.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two deconfirmations in one day? ouch   Two deconfirmations in one day? ouch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two deconfirmations in one day? ouch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG :: Smash Bros. :: Smash Discussion-
Jump to: