OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

READ THIS AND REPLY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BEACH
Admin
BEACH

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-07-11

READ THIS AND REPLY Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS AND REPLY   READ THIS AND REPLY Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 8:31 am

If you've been online recently (almost nobody has) you might've gotten wind of the idea that we're going to try and give this forum new life. How? Well we've got a few ideas of our own, but we're coming to you for your advice. This little site can't thrive if we try and focus only on Pokemon and attempt to mimic the role that sites like Serebii and Smogon already have covered. This should be a place for comfortable discussion. In order to broaden the discussion we're going to turn the Viridian Forest Gym into a subcategory of a larger forum. You will still go to the VFG for your Pokemon talk. We're thinking of adding another subcategory dedicated to one of our other loves: Super Smash Bros. With Brawl upcoming, there's alot to talk about and once we are blessed by the release, we'll want to try and get some competitions together. Another category we are considering is one devoted to anime. Video game music might be a good one too. And I love seeing some of the banners that have been posted around here. There will be a place for your art too.
So what it comes down to is that all y'all are still gonna be members, but of an expanded forum. We'll have to streamline the VFG part so some of you more active members are probably gonna lose alot off your post count (I know that pisses some forum kids off). Anyways post your feelings on the matter and any advice you think would help to make a better forum. Thanks guys. Later.
Back to top Go down
Jamers
Admin
Jamers

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS AND REPLY   READ THIS AND REPLY Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:59 am

First off: WALL OF TEXT FTW!!! Wink

I don't see why you'd have to skim post counts etc etc though. Just make subcategories, make the forum less "pokemon aware" (eg, change the banner and menu) and then move topics to relevant sub-forums. NP. Smile

Should still be called VFG now though, I think..
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamers-random.co.uk
tominator_49
Coordinator
tominator_49

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS AND REPLY   READ THIS AND REPLY Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:55 am

Sounds good, as long as this place stays Nintendo themed!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tominator_49
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ THIS AND REPLY   READ THIS AND REPLY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS AND REPLY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG :: Headline :: News/Forum Updates-
Jump to: