OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Europe Delayed Yet Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jamers
Admin
Jamers

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-07-13

Europe Delayed Yet Again Empty
PostSubject: Europe Delayed Yet Again   Europe Delayed Yet Again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:32 am

Quote :
“Nintendo of American president Reggie Fils-Aime has said that Super Smash Bros. Brawl will not be coming to Europe until the Autumn.

Speaking to 1UP, Reggie answered a question regarding why Wii Fit and Mario Kart was coming to Europe first by saying, “Yeah, but they don’t get Smash Brothers until fall.”

WHAT THE F***? Shocked
We have to wait until Autumn to get an amazing game just because we get two shite games earlier? How is that fair? Mad

It just takes the piss. Nintendo complain about people using ROMs or exporting, but they wouldn't have this problem if they released games globally.. Or at least within a couple of months of first release.. Mad

Feel free to voice your opinion on the matter! Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamers-random.co.uk
Jamnt0ast
1i/7ii/3iii
Jamnt0ast

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Europe Delayed Yet Again   Europe Delayed Yet Again Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:53 am

I like that this is happening. That way we get it before you and can laugh. lol jk. If games were released globaly then we could play people in other countries and there would be less of a problem with exporting. you are right. That would mean delays for all though and that isnt what the world wants either.
Back to top Go down
Bug Maniac Marc
Admin
Bug Maniac Marc

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Europe Delayed Yet Again   Europe Delayed Yet Again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 2:49 pm

maybe they're having troubles with voicing, and translating hahaha...
but really, i only expected it to be delayed 1 or 2 months... ouch
Back to top Go down
https://viridianforestgym.forumotion.com
Jamers
Admin
Jamers

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Europe Delayed Yet Again   Europe Delayed Yet Again Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 5:52 pm

Tbh, I don't think I'd mind playing games with the characters speaking Americanese. Wink

How can they expect online games to take off if the two main competitive countries have gotten bored of the game when the third region comes out? Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamers-random.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Europe Delayed Yet Again   Europe Delayed Yet Again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Europe Delayed Yet Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG :: Smash Bros. :: Smash Discussion-
Jump to: