OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZAR@
Jr. Trainer
ZAR@

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-30

Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Empty
PostSubject: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 10:03 am

I love Naruto. It is one of my favorite animes/mangas. Both the anime and the manga are very epic. I love the Anime for its music and they put in some really funny stuff that sometimes, although this is quite uncommon, is not in the manga. I love the manga because it is so beautifully drawn, which the anime greatly reflects, and is so epic. I wouldn't really say that either is better, but each is unique in its own special way. (I know that sounded really retarded) The endings of each chapter are usually epic and
Spoiler:
it is very epic and intriguing. (I know I use the word epic quite a bit) If you stick with it for a few chapters you will grow to love it. At first I started it and thought it was really retarded so I stopped. Then I got bored one day and started again and grew to love it. Now almost all my schedule revolves around the manga and anime releases. When you grow to love it some of the events, like the ones mentioned in the spoiler section, will hit you quite hard and make you want to cry. (I know that makes me sound like a wuss) The first one in the spoiler section did make me cry. Try it out and you will grow to love it. I would greatly reccomend BOTH the anime and the manga. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by on Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jamers
Admin
Jamers

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-07-13

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Do you watch Dub or Subs?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamers-random.co.uk
ZAR@
Jr. Trainer
ZAR@

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 8:00 pm

Personally i prefer the subs. Mainly because they come out before the dubs and I hate the long wait. The voice acting is better in the subs as well, especially in the original Naruto. I have not yet had the chance to compare dubs and subs in Shippuuden because it is not yet released in the US.
Back to top Go down
ZAR@
Jr. Trainer
ZAR@

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 11:18 pm

Spoiler:
If you have factual information please reply or PM me Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Domo Arigato
Back to top Go down
Jamers
Admin
Jamers

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 6:02 pm

If you don't mind subs, then you should give One Piece a go. Wink

The english dub is absolutely TERRIBLE, though, so don't go anywhere near it..
Back to top Go down
Jamnt0ast
1i/7ii/3iii
Jamnt0ast

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 7:48 pm

HAHAHAHA One Piece english dub SUCKS I sometimes just watch it after Samurai Shamploo because i need to make fun of something.
Back to top Go down
ZAR@
Jr. Trainer
ZAR@

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 1:42 am

I might try One Piece out. Thanks for the reccomendation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jamers
Admin
Jamers

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:16 am

Anyway, back on topic, my friend keeps suggesting Naruto to me..

Is it worth watching the first series? Or should I go straight to Shippuden?
Back to top Go down
Jamnt0ast
1i/7ii/3iii
Jamnt0ast

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 2:45 am

I would go to Shippuden considering the Naruto anime goes almost as slow as Inu Yasha.
Back to top Go down
ZAR@
Jr. Trainer
ZAR@

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:44 am

Shippuuden is definately better but it could be a bit confusing if you skip the first series. I love Shippuuden and think you would like it as well. It is very good!! Well that is all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
Bug Maniac Marc
Admin
Bug Maniac Marc

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:49 am

i'm not sure about shippuden,
but the first seasons go reaaalllly slow...
battling zabuza took like what? 13 episodes?

it is a good show though, great character development
Back to top Go down
https://viridianforestgym.forumotion.com
ZAR@
Jr. Trainer
ZAR@

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:56 am

Shippuuden is still not extremely fast but it is faster than the original. In 45 episodes we have covered about 10 major events. Thats 4.5 episodes for every major event so... Yeah it's faster
Back to top Go down
Gaara_of_the_funk

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 11:50 pm

It is worth it to read the first series but it isnt worth it to watch it. I personally dont like the series that mutch but i still watch it.

If i consistently had money i would buy the whole manga series because it is AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
Jamnt0ast
1i/7ii/3iii
Jamnt0ast

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:28 am

I would import Brawl, but whatever floats your boat i guess.
Back to top Go down
ZAR@
Jr. Trainer
ZAR@

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:26 am

why would you bother to import brawl when it comes out in like 15 days. i mean although when you posted that it was like a month, that is not very long so... why would you pay like 350 dollars to play it like on month early??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga   Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Naruto Anime VS Naruto Manga
Page 1 of 1