OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

shiny trade haggle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SAMUUURAI

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-21

shiny trade haggle Empty
PostSubject: shiny trade haggle   shiny trade haggle Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 2:27 pm

hey does anybody want any awesome shinies well trade me some of yours NOT HACKED BUT CLONES ARE FINE.
do u only need friend codes if your trading exclusively from one trainer to someone you registered,amyway my friend code! is 3952 5703 1384
SAM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jamnt0ast
1i/7ii/3iii
Jamnt0ast

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-10

shiny trade haggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: shiny trade haggle   shiny trade haggle Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:58 am

Clones are cheated pokemon and those are for the most part frowned upon... Mad
Back to top Go down
Jamers
Admin
Jamers

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2007-07-13

shiny trade haggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: shiny trade haggle   shiny trade haggle Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 4:48 pm

Actually, clones aren't usually frowned upon in most trading comunities. Most people do not mind cloned pokemon as they are not necesarily hacked.
The pokemon was obtained in a fair way and cloning it just means that more than one person can get such a rare pokemon. Razz

Sam, tell us what shinies you have. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamers-random.co.uk
SAMUUURAI

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-21

shiny trade haggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: shiny trade haggle   shiny trade haggle Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 12:10 am

I have lapras,swellow,floatzel,raltz,snover,shellder,houndoom,wobbufet,delcattygyarados,pachirisu, gastrodon,shellos,zubat,chatot,tentacool,shinx,bidoof,ledian,machop,roselia,clefairy,bronzong,volbeat,absol,ampharos,silcoon,
electrode,voltorb,bannette,corsola,dunsparce,flareon,venomoth,aron,pinsir,miltank,slugma,pineco,kricketune,vulpix,sentret,cubone,
thats all my shinies, multiples of most, 100% legit and caught by me except slugma.
Back to top Go down
Jamnt0ast
1i/7ii/3iii
Jamnt0ast

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2007-12-10

shiny trade haggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: shiny trade haggle   shiny trade haggle Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 5:22 am

Jammers... you just love to prove me wrong dont you? Nice job on catching all those shinies by the way samuurai! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bug Maniac Marc
Admin
Bug Maniac Marc

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2007-07-11

shiny trade haggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: shiny trade haggle   shiny trade haggle Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 10:39 am

wow, a lot of shinies...
i'd be interested in your bug type shinies...
looking for anything in particular?
Back to top Go down
https://viridianforestgym.forumotion.com
ZAR@
Jr. Trainer
ZAR@

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-01-30

shiny trade haggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: shiny trade haggle   shiny trade haggle Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 6:30 am

jeez think you have enough shinines?? do you go on shiny hunts or something??? i mean how do you get so lucky???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shiny trade haggle Empty
PostSubject: Re: shiny trade haggle   shiny trade haggle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shiny trade haggle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OPEN ALL NIGHT LONG :: VFG :: Trade Center-
Jump to: